This book is basically a part of a three book series. The book is a science fiction book and author tells about some of the futuristic things in it. Not just this, but this book is known as the very good comic books among all the other comics as well. This series includes two other books of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction as well. As the name of the book says it all, This series is about the galaxy and about the travel of Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect, Trillian, and Zaphod Beeblebrox through different planets. The pre-story of the book says that they all left the planet Magrathea due to a horrible attack on them. The attack was done by the Vogon ship.
The story in this book starts with the disappearance of the Zaphod and Marvin. And their reappearance in the office of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy editorial building on Ursa Minor Beta.
About Author Douglas Adams:
The author of this book is an English writer. Not just a writer but he is very well known in the field of screenwriting and in the field of the science fiction writing as well. It does not just end here but he was a very skillful person as well. He was a very good scriptwriter, essayist, humorist, satirist, and dramatist.
Features of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe PDF:
- The publication date of this book is 1st January 1980.
- The original language of the book is English.
- The initial and the original publication of the book is in hardback & paperback.
- There are total 208 pages of this book. All of them are paperback edition pages.
- The publisher of the book is Pan Books.
- There are three different audiobook adoptions of this book.
Download The Restaurant at the End of the Universe PDF Free:
You can download The Restaurant at the End of the Universe PDF ebook free using the green download button below: